The Super Green
- 1 Large Courgette
- Half a Broccoli
- 1 Small Bag Kale
- 1 Lime
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2cm Ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 3cm Fresh Turmeric or 1/2 tsp Ground Turmeric
- Pinch Himalayan Crystal Salt
- 500ml Vegetable Stock
Start by adding 1 tsp of olive oil in a deep pan, add the garlic, ginger, coriander, turmeric and salt, let that cook for 2 mins. Next add 3 tbsp water to steam fry it.
Add the courgettes and let that cook for about 3-5 mins. Add 400ml stock and leave to simmer for 3 mins.
Add the broccoli, kale and lime juice with the rest of the stock. Leave to cook again for another 3-4 mins until all the vegetables are soft.
Take off the heat and add the chopped parsley. Pour everything into a blender and whizz together until smooth.
Sweet Potato, Leek & Rosemary
- 2 leeks, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 3 sweet potatoes, peel and chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1-11/2 Litres veg stock
- Sauté the leeks and garlic for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the chopped potatoes and rosemary, stir around for a minute or so. Add the chicken stock/veg stock and simmer for approximately 20 – 25 minutes until soft. Puree the soup and all done!
Vegetable and Lentil
- 4 carrots, diced
- 1 small swede, diced
- 2 leeks chopped
- 2-3 cloves garlic, crushed (optional)
- 3 sticks of celery, diced
- 1 medium sized butternut squash, diced
- 200g lentils, washed and drained handful fresh thyme
- handful fresh rosemary
- handful fresh coriander
- 1L of vegetable stock
- Peel and dice all vegetables. Place all ingredients except beans and lentils into a large stockpot, cover and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer until vegetables are tender (approx. 25 minutes). Add washed and drained lentils to the pot and stir well. Check and stir at 10-minute intervals so lentils don't stick to the base of the pot. Cook until lentils are soft (approx. 25 minutes)