- 120g buckwheat flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- 1 cup water OR 1 cup of plant milks listed
- 3 tsp coconut oil
- Blend all ingredients together. Heat some coconut oil in a non stick frying pan. Once heated, add your batter cooking for a few minutes on each side. Add your selected toppings from the food list... I suggest some berries and crushed almonds.
- Buckwheat bread
- 1/2 Avocado
- Handful of watercress
- Squeeze of lemon
- Pinch of coriander
- Start by toasting the buckwheat bread. In the mean time, smash the avocado, add the lemon and coriander. Once toasted place the avocado smash onto the bread and add the rocket.
Start The Day Right Smoothie
- 1 1/2 tsp Soaked & Drained Oats
- 50-500ml (1-2 cups) Unsweetened Almond Milk or Filtered Water
- Handful Kohlrabi or whatever green leaves you have/prefer
- 1 Apple
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 5cm Piece of Root Ginger
- Soak the oats before you make the smoothie for at least 30 minutes or overnight. Then add all your ingredients to your blender and off you go!
- 100g of quinoa
- 500ml of almond milk
- 1 apple grated
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 100g of raspberries
- 2 tbsp of chia seeds
Rinse the quinoa and transfer to a pot, pour in 350ml of almond milk. Bring the pot to a boil and then reduce to a simmer for 10 minutes.
Take the lid off your pot and add in the rest of the milk and cinnamon. Cook for another 4 minutes then take it off the heat, throw in the chia seeds and stir well.
Transfer to a bowl, top with berries and grated apple.