Serves 4 people
- 400g tempeh sliced into chunky slices about 1/2 a cm thick
- 200g of chard roughly chopped
- 100g of fresh edamame beans
- 2 medium onions chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- 1/2-1 chilli sliced
- a good few glugs of tamari sauce to cook with
- 3 tsps of coconut oil
- water to help steam fry if needed
- black pepper
Using a frying pan and a teaspoon of coconut oil, brown the tempeh on both sides.
In a wok or frying pan, soften the onions and garlic in the remaining coconut oil, add the chard, chilli, beans and tamari sauce (I use a lot of tamari sauce, so be as liberal as you want!). You can also add water to steam fry if it is too dry. This should only take 5 mins!
Then combine both pans and it is done! I would serve with some brown rice or quinoa.