Stir fried greens with pesto
- 1 head of broccoli chopped
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tsp of zatar
- 3 sticks of celery diced
- 3 leeks chopped
- 300g of greens- spinch, kale etc.
- Brown rice enough for 4 people
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1/2 cup of cashews
- 1 lemon
- Olive oil
Place the brown rice on to boil for 25 minutes.
Start by frying off celery, garlic for about 3 minutes.
Add the zatar and coat evenly.
Add the broccoli and leeks.
- Add a little water about 1 tbsp, place a lid, turn heat down and let it sweat down.
- In the meantime make the pesto- Combine the cashews, parsley, lemon juice and olive oil in blender.
- Once the veg is soft but still has a little bite add the greens and remove from heat.
- Plate up the rice, veggies and dollop plenty of pesto or mix in the veg if you prefer.