- 300g of green peas
- 1 onion diced
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1 tsp of agave (optional)
- 1 block of firm tofu drained and cubed
- 1 lime- juice of
- 2 spring onions
- 1 pack of bak choi
- 3 tbsp of tamari sauce
- Serve with brown rice
- Preheat the oven to 180.
- Drain the tofu and get as much water out as possible.
Combine to tofu, garlic, onion, lime juice, tamari, agave and mix thoroughly. Place on a flat baking tray and place on the top shelf.
Bake for 25 mins, until golden and it’s started to get crispy.
- Steam the peas and bok choi for 5 mins.
- Plate up and sprinkles the spring onion all over.