Posted at 13:32h
For 2-4 people depending on wether you are adding other parts to your meal. I had this with some roast chicken, but it can stand alone with the chickpeas giving you your protein.
- A bag of lambs lettuce
- A head of lollo rosso lettuce, ripped up.
- 1/2 a bag of watercress.
- 1/2-1 fennel head, sliced with the middle removed.
- 1 avocado, cut into small cubes.
- Small handful of chives, chopped.
- 3 spring onions, sliced.
- 1 large handful of parsley chopped.
- 2-3 peaches, sliced.
- 300-400g of chickpeas.
For the dressing.... its easy peasy.
- Olive oil drizzled over the salad.
- Juice of 1 lemon, squeezed over the salad.
- A little bit of balsamic vinegar.
- Himalayan Crystal Salt.