- Brown rice
- Wholegrain wheat (if you can tolerate it)
- Bulgar wheat
- Wholewheat or vegetable pastas
- Lean, preferably organic meat- turkey, chicken, lamb
- Fish – preferably oily fish, such as mackerel, salmon, anchovies & sardines
- Organic tofu
- Nuts and seeds
- Olive oil
- Flaxseed oil
- Coconut Oil – always use this for cooking!
- Butter and ghee are good for cooking too.
Nuts & Seeds
- Pumpkins Seeds
- Sesame Seeds
- Sunflower Seeds
- Flax Seeds
- All vegetables, in particular green veg and leaves e.g. Kale, Spinach, Watercress, Asparagus, Broccoli, Chard…
- All fruits – go for as much variety and colour! Berries and citrus are particularly great in aiding weightless – Blueberries, Blackberries, Raspberries, Strawberries, Lime, Lemon. For digestive support look to grapefruit, pineapple and papaya!
- Nut Milks (Almond, Hazelnut)
- Coconut Milk
- Oat Milk
- Rice Milk
- All Herbal teas – the best ones are green, nettle, chamomile, rooibos
- Water – lots of water. 2-3 litres per day! – add fresh lemon/lime for more flavour!
Herbs and Spices
- Use all herbs and spice – fresher the better – especially parsley, basil, rosemary, cinnamon, turmeric, mint,
Pulses (have some turmeric with them if there are any negative side effects!!!!)|
- All Beans