Makes 5-6 small pancakes
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup of Oats
- 1 Scoop of Sunwarrior Chocolate Protein Powder (Optional)
- Splash of Almond Milk
- Handful of Goji Berries
- Handful of Blueberries
- Handful of Pomegranate
- 1 tbsp of Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Maple Syrup or Agave Nectar (Optional)
1. In a blender add the eggs, oats, protein powder and almond milk. Whizz it up!
2. Using a good non stick frying pan, add the coconut oil.
3. Carefully, pour the mixture into the pan making 5-6 small pancakes or 3 large ones!
4. Turn them over after about 3 minutes or until golden brown and cook for another 3 minutes.
5. Place them on a plate, and sprinkle the pomegranate, blueberries, goji berries and cinnamon on top! Finish off with a little syrup if you need extra sweetness!