Butterbean traybake drizzled with homemade pesto
- 4 carrots halved lengthways
- 1 cauliflower cut into florets
- 2 sweet potatoes cubed
- 400g of butterbeans
- 30g parsley
- 1 cup of cashews
- 1 lemon
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Prepare your veg and spread out onto a flat baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and season well with salt & pepper.
- Place in the oven for about 30-35 minutes.
- In the meantime make the pesto. In a blender or food processor add the parsley, juice of 1 lemon, cashews, salt, pepper, and a good glug of olive oil. Blend to your preferred consistency.
- Remove the tray from the oven, add 300g of spinach and mix through well. Plate up and drizzle your pesto all over.