This serves 4-6 of you
- Quinoa 1/2-1 cup per person
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 3 heads of spring greens chopped
- 1 courgette chopped
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen peas
- 1 cup of sugar snap peas
- 4 figs chopped into sections
- 5 sprigs of fresh mint chopped
- 2 sprigs of tarragon (1 for the quinoa and 1 to go on top of the salad)
- 1 lemon juiced
- Goat cheese to crumble on top
- Pepper and Himalayan Crystal salt
- A tbsp of coconut oil
Boil the quinoa in water with the sprig of tarragon till it is aldente..
In another pan melt the coconut oil while the quinoa is cooking, and soften the onion and garlic. Add the courgette and cook for a couple of minutes.
Then add the sugar snaps, the peas, spring greens, spinach, some of the mint and seasoning if you like, cook for a few minutes more. Add a bit of water or veg stock, if needed. I would put a lid on the pan to help them veg steam.
Drain the quinoa and add the vegetable mix to it and sprinkle some fresh mint and tarragon on top and the juice of 1 lemon.
Serve with a chopped up fig on each plate and a sprinkle of goats cheese!