Posted at 14:50h
- ½ cup rolled gluten free oats
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 3 eggs
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed, ground or chia seeds
- 1 banana, smashed
- maple syrup to serve
- blueberries & raspberries to serve
1. Combine oats, desiccated coconut, milk, eggs, cinnamon, vanilla, baking powder and flaxseed.
2. Rest the batter for 30 minutes.
3. Fold smashed banana and mix through.
4. Heat a non–stick pan over a low heat with a little coconut oil and spoon in the pancake mix, 2 tablespoons of mix per pancake.
5. Cook over a low heat so that it cooks through.
6. Flip over and cook the other side.
7. Serve drizzled with maple syrup and berries
Perfect weekend breakfast for everyone! Slow burning fuel, protein, omega 3 and deeeelicious.