Posted at 15:44h
- 100 g rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds or golden flaxseeds
- 250 ml almond milk
- 1 apple, grated
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 teaspoon raw honey, agave, maple syrup (optional)
- Handful of sunflower seeds
1. COMBINE oats, chia seeds, almond milk into a bowl.
2. COVER and place in the fridge overnight or for at least an hour
3. PREHEAT oven to 170°C fan assisted
4. REMOVE soaked oatmeal from the fridge and add grated apple, cinnamon, vanilla, baking powder and honey.
5. FOLD through blueberries.
6. TRANSFER to deep baking tray
7. GARNISH with blueberries and sunflower seeds.
8. BAKE for 30 minutes
9. REMOVE from the oven and drizzle with something of your choosing