Aubergine, sweet potato, chickpea curry
- 1 aubergine cubed
- 2 sweet potatoes cubed
- 400g of chickpeas
- 1 tbsp of garam masala
- 1 tsp of ginger
- 1 tsp of turmeric
- 1/2 tsp of ground coriander
- 4 large fresh tomatoes quartered
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- Start by frying off the onion and garlic for 3 minutes. Add the turmeric, garam masala, ginger and ground coriander. Coat everything thoroughly.
- Add the sweet potato, aubergine and tomatoes.
- Add the coconut milk and chickpeas. Stir through.
- Simmer for 20 minutes until sweet potato is soft. Serving suggestions: brown rice, quinoa, buckwheat, cauliflower rice.